Why does my camera have lines on the screen?
If you are taking a photo where there is a bright light source, such as sunlight or a street lamp, this can result in a straight light line appearing on the photo if you take it from an angle resulting in lens flare. This is often exacerbated where the lens is smudged or dirty.
How do I fix horizontal lines on my webcam?
The following steps will help to solve or mitigate this effect:
- Switch the camera from “No Artificial Light” to “50Hz” or “60Hz” (Setup Menu – Exposure Settings – More – Frequency of Power Supply).
- Increase or decrease the exposure time (Setup Menu – Exposure Settings – Exposure Time – Max.
Why does my webcam have wavy lines?
Webcam flickering is caused by an interaction between lights and the shutter speed of the webcam. The electricity supply used to power lights uses AC power, which rapidly oscillates the current being used.
How do I change my webcam settings?
Here’s how to do that in Windows 10:
- Click the Windows button and select Settings.
- Select Privacy.
- Now click on Camera from the left pane and check the current status for the camera access.
- If you want to change that, just click the Change button and it will show you the switch to change this setting.