Why does my Internet Explorer keep closing and restarting?
If Internet Explorer consistently crashes, it may indicate a malware infection or a problem with the browser’s settings. If you haven’t updated the browser recently, Internet Explorer may be trying to access sites using incompatible protocols.
What to do if Windows Explorer keeps restarting?
1, , windows 7.
- Find and Disable Problematic Startup Programs or Services.
- Boot Windows into Safe Mode.
- Uninstall Recently Installed Program Completely.
- Update Graphics Card Driver.
- Run A SFC Utility to Repair Corrupted files.
- Copy Explorer.exe to System 32 Folder.
- Check for the Virus and Malware.
Why does Internet Explorer keep crashing?
Crashes are normally caused by buggy toolbars or other browser add-ons. You can check if add-ons are the problem by running Internet Explorer without add-ons. To do so, open the Start menu and launch the All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Internet Explorer (No Add-Ons) shortcut.
Why does my Microsoft keep restarting?
This problem may occur if you are using the wrong or outdated device drivers. So you should update your drivers to see if it fixes the issue. If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.