Why does my proxy server keep turning on?
Proxy server settings that continually override the system settings is normally attributed to a system virus. You should perform a virus scan on your system, ensuring your antivirus software has the latest signatures installed. Nothing to do with a virus or an attack.Oct 22, 2559 BE
How do I stop my proxy server from turning on?
Temporarily Disable Proxy Service or Web Accelerators
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Internet Options > Connections tab.
- Select the appropriate Internet Service as follows:
- Clear/Un-check all boxes under Automatic Configuration.
- Clear/Un-check the box under Proxy Server.
- Click OK.
How do I disable proxy server on Windows 8?
To change this, launch IE, click on the cog at the top-right corner and choose Internet Options from the menu. Then, click on the Connections tab, then the LAN settings button. A new window will open where you can untick the ‘Use a proxy server for your LAN’ option.Apr 1, 2558 BE
How do I permanently set a proxy server in Windows?
Follow the steps mentioned below.
- a. Press Windows key + R.
- b. In the run box, type control Inetcpl. cpl,Connections,4 and press enter.
- c. Click on LAN settings.
- d. Remove the check mark under proxy server.
- e. Click on OK.