Why does my Razer Kraken mic sounds bad?
How can I make my Razer Kraken mic sound better?
- Go to the Control Panel. Click on Hardware and Sounds. Control Panel.
- Select Sound. Select Sound.
- Click on Recording and choose your active headset mic. Recording tab.
- Right-click on it and choose Properties. Properties.
- Click on Levels. Adjust your mic sensitivity as desired.
Why does my Razer headset sound bad?
How do I fix my mic sounding muffled headset?
- Right-click the Speaker icon in your taskbar and select “Open Sound Settings” Open Sound Settings.
- Click on “Device properties” Open Device Properties.
- Click on the “Enhancements” tab, then “Disable all sound effects”. Disable all sound effects.