Why does my ringtone changed on its own?
Go to Settings>Apps, select Phone, then Permissions, and make sure it has permission for your Storage or Files. Go to Settings>Apps, select Phone, then Permissions, and make sure it has permission for your Storage or Files. It did NOT have that.
How do I fix my ringtone on my Android?
How to Fix a Non-Ringing Android Phone
- Check your volume settings.
- Verify that Airplane mode is not on.
- Make sure Do Not Disturb is disabled.
- Check that call forwarding isn’t on.
- Restart your phone if none of the above is the problem.
- Sometimes Android phones can get infected with malware.
How do I fix my ringtones?
Fix the Android Phone Not Ringing Problem
- Check your volume.
- Ensure Airplane Mode [Google.com] is off.
- Turn off Do Not Disturb [Google.com].
- Disable Call Forwarding.
- Check Headphones or Bluetooth Connections.
- Contact your manufacturer to see if there’s a bigger problem.
What does default ringer mean?
Default ringtone volume is the volume of the ringtone when you have no favourite ambience set. Also, the first time you try to set an ambience as favourite, you will see that the “Ringtone volume” of the ambience takes this value by default.