Why does my TV keep saying Wi-Fi not connected?
Your TV might be disconnecting because something is blocking the clear connection to the router. Of course, your Wi-Fi signal was made to be able to get through walls and around the corners of your home. But too many obstructions to your router will inevitably slow down the connection.
Why does my Sony Bravia TV keep losing Wi-Fi connection?
Place the router close to your TV, then check if the signal strength has improved. It is recommended that the TV and router be at least 1 meter (3 feet) apart. If other devices download large-sized files, such as videos, the network speed may slow down. Cancel or wait until this activity completes and try again.
How do I reset my network settings on my Sony Bravia TV?
NOTE: The display screen may differ depending on the model or OS version.
- Turn on the TV.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options: Select Device Preferences — Reset.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Select Erase Everything.
- Select Yes.
How do I reset my Sony TV Wi-Fi?
1 Factory Reset
- Unplug the TV and leave it unplugged for one minute.
- Plug the TV back in.
- On the remote control, press and hold the UP ARROW button.
- While holding down the UP ARROW button, press and release the POWER button on the television.
- Depending on the model, RESET may flash on the screen.