Why does my Word document keep flickering black?
Click on the File tab in the upper left. Select Options from the left navigation menu. In the popup window, select Advanced from the left navigation menu. Scroll down to the Display section and check the box to Disable hardware graphics acceleration.
Why does my Word document keep glitching?
What to do if Word is glitching?
- Quick resolution.
- Verify or install the latest updates.
- Additional resources.
- Detailed view of the options.
- Option 1: Insert your document into another file.
- Option 2: Start Word by using the /a switch.
- Option 3: Delete the Word Data registry subkey.
- Option 4: Delete the Word Options registry key.
How do I repair Microsoft Word 2019?