Why does Rainbow Six Siege keep crashing on PC?
Developers themselves have confirmed that R6 sound data is responsible for these crash issues. Furthermore outdated graphics driver is also a possible cause. Some users have confirmed that if the cloud save is turned on then also the issue occurs.
How do I fix Rainbow Six Extraction crashing?
- Go to Ubisoft Connect software on your PC.
- Tap on the Games tab, and select Rainbow Six Extraction from the list of games.
- Then select Properties on the left side.
- Now, choose to Verify the game files under Local files. Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- Select Repair when prompted.
What is R6 Vulkan?
Why is my Rainbow Six Siege freezing?