Why has my Canon camera stopped working?
The most common reason for your camera not turning on is that your battery is defunct or not in place properly. The first thing to do is to charge your battery then to make sure it’s inserted properly into the compartment.
How do I reset my Canon camera?
- Set the camera’s power switch to <ON>.
- Press the <MENU> button to display the menu screen.
- Press the < > button, then select the [ ] tab.
- Under the [ ] tab, select [Clear all camera settings], then press < >.
- Select [OK].
What are the problems of camera?
- DSLR camera won’t turn on.
- Camera battery drains quickly.
- Camera LCD not working or blank.
- Camera SD card error.
- Picture has black or white spots.
- DSLR cannot save photos or video.
- Camera microSD card photos and videos are missing.
- Camera shutter error.
Why is my digital camera not working?
No power can mean a faulty battery, a battery without power, a faulty charger, or dirty contacts. Try replacing the battery with a known good battery. Some cameras allow you to use regular “AA” batteries. Put in a fresh set of alkaline batteries to see if they power the camera.