Why is Hulu not working on my Fire Stick?
Clear the cache and data on the Fire Stick. Your Fire Stick may crash while processing junk files. Clearing the cache and data gets rid of unnecessary information stored on the device. Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications > Hulu.
How do I refresh Hulu on Fire Stick?
How to update Hulu on FireStick
- Check for updates manually.
- Right at the top of the screen, you will see an Apps option.
- Now select the Hulu app and then click on it.
- Find the update option and then click on it.
- Give it a few minutes and then check whether the update process was completed successfully.
Why is Hulu suddenly not working?
Check if Hulu is down. Sign out of Hulu on all devices and sign in again. Delete the Hulu app and re-download it from the app store and log in again. Check your internet download speed from the device you’re using (it should be at least 6 Mbps for Hulu and 8 Mbps for Hulu with Live TV.)
Does Fire Stick still support Hulu?
Hulu is fully compatible with Amazon’s Fire Stick. In fact, it only takes a few minutes to download the app and get started.