Why is my adjust brightness not working?
Go to Control Panel > System and Security > Power Options and check that your power options aren’t affecting the brightness on your screen. While there, check that the brightness isn’t automatically adjusted by your PC or laptop. Update your display drivers.
What to do if brightness key is not working in Windows 8?
How To Fix Screen Brightness Not Working In Windows 8/8.1/10
- Goto Windows Search and type “Device Manager” and click settings.
- Find display adapters Open the Display adapters and extract it.
- Right click on the graphics card and click “Update Driver Software“.
- Now select “Browse my computer for driver software” manually.
How do I adjust the brightness on my Lenovo laptop Windows 8?
How do I fix the brightness on my computer?
How to Change Brightness Settings in Windows 10 Settings
- Step 1: Click on the Start menu (The Windows icon)
- Step 2: Click on Settings.
- Step 3: Open up System, then click Display.
- Step 4: Right under Brightness and Color, use the slider to adjust Screen Brightness to the level that suits you.