Why is my audio cutting in and out Windows 10?
1) Right click the sound icon on the bottom right corner and choose Sounds. 2) Go to Playback tab, then select your default audio device and choose Configure. 3) Click Next to move forward from the sound test. 4) Un-tick the box for Front left and right and then hit Next.
How do I fix the audio glitch on Windows 10?
- Restart Your PC.
- Turn off Audio Enhancements.
- Restart Audio Services.
- Change the Default Audio Format.
- Run the Audio Troubleshooter.
- Fix the Driver (Audio and Bluetooth)
- Update/Uninstall Windows.
Why does my PC audio fluctuate?
Why does my audio keep jumping around Windows 10?