Why is my computer stuck on hibernating?
Windows 10 stuck at hibernating or Laptop won’t resume from hibernation issue could be either due to some issues with the power settings or corrupted system files on the computer.Apr 17, 2565 BE
How do I take my computer out of hibernation?
- Press the Windows button on the keyboard to open Start menu or Start screen.
- Search for cmd.
- When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
- At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate off, and then press Enter.
- Type exit, and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window.
How do I get out of Windows 10 hibernation?
Thankfully, it is easy to disable the hibernation mode.
- Click the magnifying glass icon in the bottom-left corner of your screen.
- Then type Command Prompt into the search bar.
- Next, click Run as administrator.
- Then type powercfg.exe /hibernate off into the Command Prompt.
- Finally, hit Enter on your keyboard.
Dec 24, 2564 BE
How do I fix the hibernating problem on my laptop?
e) Plug your laptop into the power supply and press the “Power” button to power on your laptop. You may also try powering the laptop off by pressing and holding its button down for 10 seconds. This should release the hibernation mode. Method 2: Run the Power Troubleshooter and check the issue.Mar 23, 2556 BE