Why is my Dell XPS 13 battery draining fast?
Why is my Dell laptop losing battery so fast?
How do I stop my Dell laptop from draining my battery?
- Verify AC adapter functionality.
- Charge the battery in BIOS mode or with the laptop turned off.
- Run the Dell hardware diagnostic test.
- Check the battery health status.
- Update the BIOS and Dell Quickset.
- Run Windows Troubleshooter for battery issues.
- Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft ACPI Battery driver.
How long should a Dell XPS 13 battery last?
Dell promises up to 12 hours of use on the 4K version of the XPS 13, derived from a MobileMark 2014 benchmark score, and up to 21 hours on the Full HD version in the same test.