Why is my ethernet connection saying no internet?
How do I fix my ethernet connection?
- Check the Ethernet Cable and Port.
- Run Network Troubleshooter.
- Update the Ethernet Adapter’s Driver.
- Use Windows 10’s Network Reset Tool.
- Disable Your VPN.
- Check Power Management Settings.
- Check Your Fixed IP Settings.
- Check LAN Proxy Settings.
Why is ethernet not working but WiFi is?
When I plug in ethernet cable nothing happens?
It could be a problem where your ethernet port is not working. To figure out if you have a faulty router or modem try plugging the Ethernet cable in to a different port on the device. A router typically comes with multiple ethernet ports on them.