Why is my HP not letting me scroll with two fingers?
Put a checkmark in the check box next to scrolling to enable scrolling. Also, put a checkmark next to two-finger scrolling to enable two-finger scrolling. Try uninstalling the touchpad drivers from the device manager and install the latest touchpad drivers and check if it helps.Jan 15, 2564 BE
How do I turn on two-finger scrolling on my HP laptop?
Adjusting two-finger scrolling
- In Windows, search for touchpad .
- From the results list, click TouchPad settings.
- In the Touchpad window, click Additional settings.
- Click ClickPad Settings.
- Two-Finger Scrolling is located under MultiFinger Gestures.
- Click to highlight Two-Finger Scrolling.
How do I enable Touchpad with two-finger scrolling?
You can scroll using your touchpad using two fingers.
- Open the Activities overview and start typing Mouse & Touchpad.
- Click on Mouse & Touchpad to open the panel.
- In the Touchpad section, make sure the Touchpad switch is set to on.
- Switch the Two-finger Scrolling switch to on.
How do I fix the scroll on my HP Touchpad?
Method#1 From Settings –
- Open Settings.
- Click on Devices.
- Click on Touchpad.
- Under the “Scroll and zoom” section, use the drop-down menu to select the Down motion scrolls down option.