Why is my laptop not allowing me to connect to Wi-Fi?
Disconnect all the cables from your router, then unplug it. Removing the cables can help clear out any static in the lines, which can impact your connection. Wait at least 30 seconds, then plug it back in. Once your router is on again, wait at least two minutes before trying to connect to Wi-Fi.
How do I connect my Lenovo laptop to Wi-Fi?
- On the Lenovo Wireless Device Settings window, set Wireless Network Card On to enable the WiFi, off to disable it.
- Or press Win+X on the keyboard to open Windows Mobility Center, and click Turn wireless on.
How do I fix my Lenovo Internet connection?
- Press Windows key + R to open the Run box. Enter msconfig and press Enter.
- Select the Tools tab, find Windows Troubleshooting and click Launch.
- Tap Internet connection, and Run the troubleshooter.
- Click Troubleshoot my connection to the Internet and wait for its completion.
How do I reset my Lenovo Wi-Fi?
- Touch Advanced Menu on Home screen. Fig.1.
- Tap Settings. Fig.2.
- Tap Backup & reset. Fig.3.
- Tap Network settings reset. Fig.4.
- Tap RESET SETTINGS. Note: This action will reset all network settings, including WLAN and Bluetooth.
- Tap RESET SETTINGS.
- Network settings have been reset.