Why is my laptop showing InsydeH20 setup utility?
1. CMOS Battery – could be that your CMOS Coin Battery is DEAD and needs to be replaced. 2. Set Proper Boot Device – If your computer keeps booting into BIOS, the issue may be triggered by the incorrect boot order (see caption below).
How do I reset my laptop from InsydeH20 setup utility?
- Acer – Press Left Alt + F10 Keys.
- Advent – Tap F10 until Starting System Recovery appears.
- Asus – Press F9.
- eMachines: Press Left Alt Key + F10.
- Fujitsu – Press F8.
- Gateway: Press Alt + F10 Keys – As Acer owns them: press Left Alt + F10 Keys as per Acer eRecovery.
- HP – Press F11 repeatedly.
- Lenovo – Press F11.
How do I fix my HP InsydeH20 setup utility?
– Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again. – If these doesn’t work do reset BIOS to default first, while it’s in BIOS press F9 then reboot.
What is insyde h2o BIOS?
The InsydeH2O “Hardware-2-Operating System” UEFI firmware solution is a complete, lab and field tested implementation of the UEFI specifications and represents today’s BIOS technology being used on Server, Desktop, Mobile and Embedded systems.