Why is my Motorola phone in safe mode?
How do I turn the safe mode off?
- Turn off your device.
- Once your device is off, press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- This will open up recovery mode.
- Once in, use the volume buttons to navigate to Start.
- Press the Power button, and the phone will restart.
- This should get rid of Safe Mode.
How do I get my Moto g6 out of safe mode?
Why can’t I turn off safe mode?
- Power Completely Off. Power completely down by pressing and holding the “Power” button, then select “Power off“.
- Check For Stuck Buttons.
- Battery Pull (If Possible)
- Uninstall Recently Installed Apps.
- Wipe Cache Partition (Dalvik Cache)
- Factory Reset.
- Hardware Issue.