Why is my Oculus controller not working?
You just need to remove the batteries of the controllers and then put them again after a few minutes. If you don’t know how to do that. Don’t worry! We have mentioned the steps to change or remove the Oculus Controllers’ batteries.
What do I do if my Oculus 2 controller stops working?
Fully power off your Oculus Quest 2 headset by holding down the power button until there are no indicators that the headset is still operational. After this, power it on again and ensure you press a few buttons on each Quest 2 controller to allow them to be successfully paired once again.
How do I connect my left Oculus controller?
To pair your Touch controllers:
- Open the Oculus mobile app on your phone.
- Tap on the image of your headset in the top left corner of your mobile app.
- Tap Devices in the bottom right corner of your app.
- Tap Controllers then tap Left or Right to choose which controller you’d like to pair.
How do I reset my Oculus controller?
To reset your controller orientation:
- With your Oculus Go headset, point your controller straight ahead.
- Press and hold the Oculus button until your controller orientation resets.