Why is my phone charging only when it’s off?
How do I reset my samsung not charging?
A forced restart will force your phone to turn off and then back on again, without affecting your data. Press and hold the Volume down key and the Power key on your Samsung Galaxy for 10-20 seconds to force the restart. The Samsung logo will appear on the screen if successful.
What do I do if my phone charger is plugged in but not charging Samsung?
- Check your charger.
- Run a test using Samsung Members.
- Clean the charging port.
- Check for water and moisture.
- Reboot your device.
- Update your software.
- Check for damage.
How do I know if my charger port is damaged?
- Broken Pins in Phone Charger Port. Similarly, if pins inside the port become broken or bent, correct charging will become impossible.
- Debris in Phone Charger Port.
- Charger Cable and Adapter Work With Other Devices.
- Faulty Phone Charger Adapter.
- Defective Phone Battery.