Why is my Samsung Galaxy S7 not holding a charge?
You can reboot the device by pressing and holding the Volume Down and Power keys simultaneously. Wait for 7 to 10 seconds. The phone should boot up normally if it still has enough battery left. The S7 should charge normally after rebooting it.
Why is my Galaxy S7 battery draining fast?
Faulty Application: It is possible that a certain application on the mobile phone might be causing the battery drain by running in the background and even using the data while doing so. Also, if a certain application has stored a lot of cache on the device, it can also use up the battery rapidly.
How do I stop my Galaxy S7 battery from draining?
- Keep on the lookout for battery-hungry apps.
- Check out ‘App power saving’ settings.
- Uninstall or disable unused bloatware.
- Turn off unused radios like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Use Power saving and Ultra power saving modes.
- Make a few changes to your Display settings.
- Update to the latest software.
Why won’t my Samsung hold a charge?
One of the most common causes of charging problems is the charging port becoming clogged with dirt, dust, or debris. Dirt or lint can build up inside the charging port and prevent the charging cable from engaging properly with the charging contacts inside the port.