Why is my Samsung not connecting to my computer?
If the USB connection to PC is not working on your Samsung Galaxy device, try to unplug the USB cable for a few seconds, then plug it again. If the USB icon is still not showing, read further for a complete troubleshooting procedures.
How do I enable USB transfer on Samsung?
- 1 Launch the My Files app.
- 2 Locate the file you would like to transfer to your USB.
- 3 Long press the file to select and tap on either Copy or Move.
- 4 Head back to the My File homepage and select USB storage 1.
- 5 Once the transfer is complete you will then be able to unmount your USB.
How do I get Windows 10 to recognize my Samsung phone?
How do I get Windows 10 to recognize my Android phone?
- On your Android device open Settings and go to Storage.
- Tap the more icon in the top right corner and choose USB computer connection.
- From the list of options select Media device (MTP).
- Connect your Android device to your computer, and it should be recognized.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to my computer via USB?
Unlock your phone, and then connect it to a computer using the USB cable. On the phone, a notification about the USB connection may appear; swipe down from the top of the screen to open the Notification panel, and then tap the notification. Select the option for MTP or Transferring files.