Why is my sound bar not working with my TV?
If you’re using an analog connection, make sure the TV volume is turned up. If the TV’s analog audio output is set to “variable” and you’re getting no sound from the soundbar, try turning the TV’s volume up. If the TV is turned down all the way, you’ll hear no sound even if the soundbar is set to full volume.
How do I pair my Insignia soundbar to my TV?
- Step 1: Place the soundbar in front of the TV. First, put the soundbar in front of the TV.
- Step 2: Connect the optical cable to the TV.
- Step 3: Connect the optical cable to the soundbar.
- Step 4: Plug in the soundbar.
- Step 5: Turn down TV speakers.
- Step 6: Set TV audio output to PCM.
- Step 7: Using the remote.
How do I get my TV to recognize my sound bar?
How do I reset my Insignia sound bar?
Reset the Device If the Insignia soundbar isn’t turning on, you should try unplugging it. At that point, you should hold down the soundbar’s power button for five seconds. Next, plug the soundbar back in and try turning it on.