Why is my soundbar not working?
Make sure that the setting for Control for HDMI or BRAVIA Sync of your TV and audio device is set to ON. Make sure that the ARC feature of your audio device is set to ON or AUTO. Make sure that your audio device is set to the TV input. Change the TV audio output setting to PCM and check whether the sound is output.
Which brand is best in soundbar?
The top 11 best soundbar brands are:
- Bowers & Wilkins.
How do I sync my sound bar to my TV?
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable (sold separately) to the HDMI IN port on your TV.
- Connect the other end to the TV OUT (ARC) port on your sound bar.
- Then, connect an optical audio cable from the TV’s Optical digital audio out to OPTICAL IN on your sound bar (this is necessary to hear the TV audio).
How do I reset my sound bar?
- Press and hold the (power) and – (volume down) button on the Soundbar for more than five seconds.
- Unplug the AC power cord.
- Plug the AC power cord back in again, and press the (power) button to turn on the unit.