Why is my tablet have a white screen?
How do I get rid of the white screen on my Android?
- Fix 1. Clear Cache and Data on the Faulty App.
- Fix 2. Remove the Problematic App.
- Fix 3. Move Your Apps to the Internal Storage.
- Fix 4. Repair Android System Issue.
- Fix 5. Factory Reset the Android Phone.
- Fix 6. Bring the Phone to a Repair Center.
How do you get rid of a white screen?
- Force-restart your Windows 10 system.
- Remove any peripherals connected through USB.
- Go into Safe Mode.
- Update graphic driver.
- Apply Windows update.
- Remove a recently installed Windows update.
- Use System Restore Point.
- Run some hardware tests.
Can a white screen be fixed?
Yes, you must reboot the phone first. Since you’re unable to see anything on the screen, this will be a manual job. To Restart, hold down the Volume Up key and Power Button (on the side of your smartphone) at the same time until the phone shuts down, it will automatically come up again.