Why is my TCL TV turning on and off by itself?
Why does my TV turn on and off by itself repeatedly?
How do you fix a smart TV that keeps turning off?
- Unplug the TV or projector for 30 seconds.
- Inspect the power cord for damage.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Try to update the software.
- Disable the Power On with Mobile option.
- Set up a service request.
Why does my TV turn off after a few seconds?
Is the cord securely plugged into the wall? A loose connection can cause your TV to turn off unexpectedly, and so can an aging power supply cord. If you notice frayed wires or damage to your TV’s power cord, it’s time to shop for a new TV to prevent further issues and potential electrical hazards.