Why is my TV making a high-pitched noise?
How do you get rid of high-pitched sound on TV?
- Change the channel or video input of the TV.
- Turn off the TV.
- Ensure that any audio or video components are connected to the TV properly.
- Remove all third party audio or video components connected to the TV.
- Unplug the TV power cord from the AC outlet.
Why is my Vizio TV making a weird sound?
Sometimes your Vizio TV might be producing loud noise and then goes off if the power cord is problematic. In such cases, you need to understand that these cables are depleted and can encounter breakages. More so, if the TV’s power cable is loose, just know that this could be the issue.
How do I stop my Vizio TV from buzzing?
- Power Cycle the TV. Turn your TV off.
- Reduce the Backlight setting in the TV Menu. Press the Menu button on the VIZIO Remote.
- Unplug all devices connected to your TV.
- Plug each device in one at a time and see if the humming comes back.