Why is my TV suddenly saying no signal?
Check the cable connections between the TV and your video device or receiver. Change the channel or try a different input device or movie. The received signal may be weak. If your TV uses a cable or satellite box, you may need to contact your service provider for further assistance in improving the signal strength.
How do I get signal on my TCL TV?
If you’ve been into your TV’s settings before, these instructions should help you rescan your TV.
- Select the TV as Input (Using the “Input” key on your remote)
- Press the “Menu button” to open the menu.
- Choose the “Setup” option.
- Make sure the “Signal Type” is set to “Antenna”
- Select “Channel Scan”
How do you reset a TCL TV?
How to restart your TCL Android TV
- Press the Settings button on your remote control.
- Select More Settings > Device Preferences > About > Restart.
- Select Restart to confirm.
Does TCL TV have a reset button?
Use the steps below to perform a factory reset on an Android TV: From the TCL Android TV remote control, press the Settings button. Scroll to More Settings > Device Preference > Reset. Select Factory data Reset on the Factory data Reset warning screen.