Why is my YouTube constantly buffering?
For browsers, the cache, history or add-ons may stop YouTube TV from streaming. And for YouTube TV app on iPhone or Android smartphones, buffering would appear with insufficient storage space, overloaded cache and history or poor connection etc.
How do I get YouTube to stop buffering?
- Make sure the stable internet connection speed (1Mbps at least)
- Restart the router/computer/iPhone.
- Clear browser cache and cookies.
- Check/Update the Flash Player.
- Lower the video resolution.
How do I fix buffering problems?
- Close other applications and programs.
- Pause the stream for a few moments.
- Reduce video quality.
- Speed up your internet connection.
- Remove other devices connected to your network.
- Update graphics card drivers.
- Try a wired Ethernet connection.
- Clean up your browser settings.
Is buffering due to internet speed?