Why is there a horizontal line on my TV screen?
How do I get rid of the lines on my Vizio TV?
- Unplug the power cord from the outlet or the wall (whichever is more accessible).
- Hold the power button on the side of the TV down for 3-5 seconds.
- Plug the TV’s power cord back in, and power on the TV.
How do I get rid of a horizontal line on my TV?
- 5 tips to get rid of stripes on your TV screen. Tip 1: turn the TV off and on.
- Tip 1: turn the TV off and on. Turn off the TV, unplug the power cord, and wait 2 minutes.
- Tip 2: check the video cables.
- Tip 3: switch between sources.
- Tip 4: update the software.
- Tip 5: reset your TV to factory settings.
How much does it cost to fix horizontal lines on TV?
Repairing horizontal lines on your TV costs between $150 and $400. It might be an issue with the motherboard, or it could be a problem with loose cables between the panel and the control board. To fix this issue, the television needs to be opened up and analyzed by a professional repairman.