Why isn’t my Samsung TV recognizing my Firestick?
Why is my TV not detecting my Firestick?
Double check that the stick is firmly inserted all the way into your TV’s HDMI port. If the fireTV stick still doesn’t show up on the device when plugged in, make sure that the stick is fully powered using the provided USB adapter.
How do I get my Samsung TV to recognize my device?
- 1 Press the power button on the connected device.
- 2 Select the correct source on your TV.
- 3 Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable.
- 4 Try a different HDMI cable.
- 5 Connect a different external device to see if it works.
How do I connect my Samsung to my Firestick?
- Ensure that your Android smartphone or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the Fire Stick.
- Open Settings.
- Select Connected devices.
- Select Cast.
- If your Fire TV Stick is visible on the list of devices, tap it to begin casting.