Why won’t my BlackWidow light up?
If the keyboard isn’t lighting up, make sure that all connections are plugged in all the way into the computer in use. Check to see if any of the USB ports are in hibernation mode. To do this, go to your computer’s “Device Manager” and click the + by the Universal Series Bus Controller.
How do I fix my Razer keyboard not lighting up?
- Fix 1: Plug your keyboard in another USB port. It’s probably caused by the poor connection.
- Fix 2: Uninstall and reinstall Razer Synapse. Plug your keyboard into another computer to see it light up or not.
- Fix 3: Update your driver. The problem can be caused by faulty drivers.
How do I turn on the LED lights on my Razer BlackWidow?
How to turn the LEDs on or off on the Razer Keyboard when the computer is on standby
- Open Razer Synapse.
- Select your Razer Keyboard from the “DASHBOARD” under “DEVICES”.
- Click on the “LIGHTING” tab.
- Check the checkboxes under “SWITCH OFF LIGHTING” if you want the LEDs to turn off when your computer is on standby.
How do I reset my Razer keyboard lighting?
This article provides instructions on how to hard reset or exit “Demo Mode” on your Razer keyboard.
Razer BlackWidow Chroma
- Unplug the keyboard.
- Press and hold “Escape” and “Macro 5” or “M5” keys.
- Plug the keyboard into a USB port.
- Release all keys.
Mar 20, 2022