Why won’t my Oculus Rift connect?
Make sure that your Rift S headset is plugged into your dedicated graphics card. If you try to use your integrated graphics card, the headset won’t connect. Make sure that your Rift S and computer are up-to-date.
How do I fix Oculus setup not opening?
Below are some fixes you can try.
- Perform a clean reinstall.
- Disable the Windows Firewall.
- Check for Windows updates.
- Update your device drivers.
- Repair corrupted system files.
- Contact the support team.
Why can’t I connect Oculus to PC?
To fix Oculus Quest 2 not connecting to PC, you can try a reboot. Step 1: Restart your PC and open Oculus App. Step 2: Restart Quest 2. Step 3: Connect the USB cable to a USB 3.0 port on a PC and connect another end to your headset.